Let’s be honest. Creating a decent online course is not for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of effort. Among other things, we need to:
- find our niche or dot
- investigate whether it’s what people want
- plan out the course
- start drumming up interest in it
- figure out what we’re going to say
- sort out what images and other media or content we’ll use to strengthen our own content and jazz it up
- record and edit the course content
- get the course online and hook up a payment gateway
- promote the course
- promote the course, and
- promote the course. 🙂
Amidst all these activities, getting the legal stuff right might not be at the top of your list. However, not getting the legal stuff right – getting the legal stuff wrong – can have very negative consequences. You can read about some of them here.
With that in mind, and to help you start thinking about the things you need to be thinking about, we’ve whipped up “17 Practical Steps to help you create great course content, protect yourself, and limit your risk”. It’s free. Hope you find it useful.
Get 17 Practical Steps now
Just enter your email address for immediate access
You agree to be added to our email list and that we may send you news items of general interest as well as information on our courses, other services we may offer, and related matters. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.