To get a quick idea of what Module 8 is all about, feel free to have a look and listen to the outline.
And here’s the outline in words 🙂
- How, as online course providers, we are collecting people’s personal information
- What privacy statements are all about
- Why we need to think about this, even when using online course platforms
- Discussion of main privacy laws in each of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand
- What the law requires of online course providers and how you can comply with them
- Action time